Botox Injection Aftercare Instructions
If you have recently gone through a Botox injection and are not sure what to do next you are in luck because we have outlined a series of steps you can take in order to make sure your Botox is fully maximized. If you want the most optimal results from your Botox treatment you are going to want to execute some important steps shortly after your treatment.
These steps should be done fairly soon after your treatment:
1. Go through all your natural facial expressions in order to move around the Botox and spread it out a bit further.
2. Gently massage the areas where your injections took place. This will also help spread out the Botox just a bit further.
3. Stay in dimly cool areas and out of the direct sun light. You don’t want to go and layout directly in the sun or do any efforts like tanning right after your treatment.
4. Avoid consuming any alcohol.
5. Avoid consuming any anti-inflammatory like Tylenol or Ibuprofen immediately after your treatment.
6. Try to avoid wearing any make up in the area of your Botox injection for at least 4-6 hours.
7. Do not lay down.
If you follow these aftercare instructions you should avoid any and all possible complications from your Botox treatment. The treatment might be simple and quick but proper care must be taken regardless of the procedure.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel
With special expertise in all aspects of facial plastic surgery, and a particular skill for revision surgery, it’s clear why Dr. Spiegel is one of the most celebrated facial plastic surgeons in the world. If you are seeking the best possible results, or have a uniquely challenging problem, you’ve found the right doctor. Learn more....
Dr. Onir L. Spiegel
Dr. Onir (pronounced “oh-near”) has years of experience in facial aesthetics and treats some of the most recognizable and famous faces. Dr. Onir started her career in oral health, earning doctorate degrees from both New York University and Boston University. She has been the recipient of numerous awards for her cutting-edge medical research as well as her technical skills in dentistry. Learn more....