The Spiegel Center is the top destination for elegant and natural-looking facial rejuvenation.
At any point in adulthood, there are methods to prevent or reverse the unwanted changes that occur with aging. When determining whether a patient is a candidate for a Facelift, anatomy is more important than age. In general, the most common age range for patients to undergo facial rejuvenation surgery is from their 40s to 70s, but patients on the younger and older ends of the spectrum may be candidates as well.
What all surgical candidates have in common are noticeable signs of facial aging and good overall health. If you feel that any of the descriptions below apply, a facelift at our Newton cosmetic surgery practice might be right for you.
- Excessive soft tissue laxity of the lower face and neck
- Jowling or a poorly defined jawline
- Loose skin, fat, or vertical banding of the neck
- Deep grooves around the nose and mouth
- A perpetually ‘tired’ or ‘angry’ appearance that doesn’t reflect your youthfulness or emotional state