Top 5 Cosmetic Surgeries In 2010
Once per year the American Society Of Plastic Surgeons puts out a report on their statistics regarding the plastic surgery industry and some of the more popular procedures that have been conducted.
Here are some of the figures from this year:
- Breast Augmentation: In 2010 there were 296,000 breast augmentation surgeries conducted. +2% from 2009
- Nose Reshaping Surgery: In 2010 there were 252,000 nose job surgeries performed. -1% from 2009
- Eyelid Surgery: In 2010 there were 209,000 eyelid surgeries performed. +3% from 2009
- Liposuction: In 2010 there were 203,000 liposuction procedures performed. +2% from 2009
- Tummy Tuck: In 2010 there were 116,000 tummy tuck procedure performed. +1% from 2009