Top 5 Cosmetic Surgeries In 2010
Once per year the American Society Of Plastic Surgeons puts out a report on their statistics regarding the plastic surgery industry and some of the more popular procedures that have been conducted.
Here are some of the figures from this year:
- Breast Augmentation: In 2010 there were 296,000 breast augmentation surgeries conducted. +2% from 2009
- Nose Reshaping Surgery: In 2010 there were 252,000 nose job surgeries performed. -1% from 2009
- Eyelid Surgery: In 2010 there were 209,000 eyelid surgeries performed. +3% from 2009
- Liposuction: In 2010 there were 203,000 liposuction procedures performed. +2% from 2009
- Tummy Tuck: In 2010 there were 116,000 tummy tuck procedure performed. +1% from 2009
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel
With special expertise in all aspects of facial plastic surgery, and a particular skill for revision surgery, it’s clear why Dr. Spiegel is one of the most celebrated facial plastic surgeons in the world. If you are seeking the best possible results, or have a uniquely challenging problem, you’ve found the right doctor. Learn more....
Dr. Onir L. Spiegel
Dr. Onir (pronounced “oh-near”) has years of experience in facial aesthetics and treats some of the most recognizable and famous faces. Dr. Onir started her career in oral health, earning doctorate degrees from both New York University and Boston University. She has been the recipient of numerous awards for her cutting-edge medical research as well as her technical skills in dentistry. Learn more....