Important Plastic Surgery Predictions For 2011
It has been a very interesting few years in our economy and it seems like our country is slowly starting to climb out of the dark and into the light. In 2011 many industries, not just the facial plastic surgery industry will see a generous come back in terms of production. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery recently released some interesting plastic surgery predictions that they are making for the plastic surgery industry for 2011.
- Facial rejuvenation will be at the top of people’s lists of facial procedures to do with the economy coming back this year.
- Cosmetic injectable treatments will see a nice increase at practices. (Botox, Dysport, Sculptra, etc…)
- With websites like Groupon discount injectables will wreak havoc on the plastic surgery industry.
- Non-invasive fat removal techniques for the face and neck will be explored with greater detail not just by patients but also surgeons looking to expand their techniques.
- Science will continue to push the boundaries of the industry improving on all forms of facial procedures.
- Trends and television will cause patients to question much more when choosing the right facial plastic surgery treatment for themselves.
2011 will be a great year for the facial plastic surgery industry. More and more people are starting to come back to their plastic surgery to-do list as time and income becomes easier to locate.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel
With special expertise in all aspects of facial plastic surgery, and a particular skill for revision surgery, it’s clear why Dr. Spiegel is one of the most celebrated facial plastic surgeons in the world. If you are seeking the best possible results, or have a uniquely challenging problem, you’ve found the right doctor. Learn more....
Dr. Onir L. Spiegel
Dr. Onir (pronounced “oh-near”) has years of experience in facial aesthetics and treats some of the most recognizable and famous faces. Dr. Onir started her career in oral health, earning doctorate degrees from both New York University and Boston University. She has been the recipient of numerous awards for her cutting-edge medical research as well as her technical skills in dentistry. Learn more....