Five ways to make your aesthetic procedure pain free!
Have you been wanting skin tightening, laser, electrolysis for hair removal, or other aesthetic treatment but are afraid it will hurt? You’re not alone! Why would anyone want pain? Perhaps you’ve heard that “beauty is pain”. What to do? You want to look good, which makes you feel good, but what if it hurts?
Well, we have several techniques to keep you comfortable.
- Numbing Creams. We’ll get you a strong and effective numbing cream before your treatment. Apply it to clean skin (no moisturizers underneath!) on your way in. When you arrive, you’ll be ready to go.
- Ice rollers. There’s cold, and there’s really cold. We have really (really!) cold ice rollers that are ready for you. Roll them on the skin to be treated and you won’t even know we started.
- Vibration. If something hurts you rub the area. This makes your body send pain relieving signals to the area. We have special vibration devices that we use during your procedure. It dulls discomfort and blocks undesirable feelings.
- Lidocaine. A powerful local anesthetic that can only be administered by a doctor to numb you completely. You’ll stay numb for 1-4 hours, typically. By that point, you’re already home and feeling like a hero. The doctor can essentially block the nerves in three areas known as V1, V2 and V3 to make sure you are completely comfortable throughout your procedure. V1 treats the forehead region, V2 injection in the gums above your incisors numbs your midface and lips (perfect for lip fillers), and V3 numbs your entire lower face.
- Oral relaxing medications. The Spiegel Center has specially compounded lozenges that completely take the edge off. Let one dissolve on your tongue and you could sit through that remake of CATS with Taylor Swift in comfort.
You see? We’ve got you covered at TSC. Look good without worry!
Morpheus 8, Laser hair reduction, laser skin rejuvenation, wrinkle treatments, IPL and electrolysis in Boston are pain free at TSC! So, truly, the only thing you have to fear is fear itself! (You can also fear missing out, but that’s easy to fix.) Call or email TSC today!
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel
With special expertise in all aspects of facial plastic surgery, and a particular skill for revision surgery, it’s clear why Dr. Spiegel is one of the most celebrated facial plastic surgeons in the world. If you are seeking the best possible results, or have a uniquely challenging problem, you’ve found the right doctor. Learn more....
Dr. Onir L. Spiegel
Dr. Onir (pronounced “oh-near”) has years of experience in facial aesthetics and treats some of the most recognizable and famous faces. Dr. Onir started her career in oral health, earning doctorate degrees from both New York University and Boston University. She has been the recipient of numerous awards for her cutting-edge medical research as well as her technical skills in dentistry. Learn more....