Do Not Inject Hot Beef Fat Into Your Face
Folks plastic surgery is extremely safe when done under the right supervision but trying it at home could be hazardous to your health. This is not the first case where someone has trying to inject their face with some ridiculous substance (like beef fat) and either died or has had serious complications from it.
In this case a women from Illinois boiled beef fat and injected it into her face.
According to ABC News:
“An Illinois woman who injected hot beef fat into her face died Thursday of a bacterial infection soon after she administered the homemade cosmetic surgery. Oddly, doctors say the questionable injections had nothing to do with her death, which was deemed natural by Illinois’ Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Janet Hardt, 63 of Homewood, Ill., boiled beef, extracted the fat and injected it into her face before she went to the hospital complaining that her face felt as if it was burning, according to ABC News’ Chicago affiliate WLS-TV.”
Even though her death was not a direct result from her at-home injection attempt there is still a real serious lesson to be learned from this incident, do not try performing facial injections at home by yourself from items in your fridge.