5 Reasons you need to get a Booster
One shot is effective and helpful at improving things. But, if you keep up with the shots you’ll get significant benefits. Wait. Do you think we’re talking about the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson Covid 19 vaccines? No, we’re talking about Botulinum!
Botulinum injections, such as Botox(R), Xeomin(R), Juveau(R), and Dysport(R), help relax muscles and improve your appearance even after a single injection. But, here are 5 reasons to get regular boosters:
(1) Keeping up with your Botulinum eliminates wrinkles. Maybe you’ve been bad at coming in for your treatments, or maybe you’re just starting and have some deep lines from years of expressions. Your body wants to try to improve those wrinkles, but it can’t with the constant muscle activity. Three months of relaxation after a first treatment will give your body a chance for improvement, but, six months of relaxation, or more, and you’re really going to start erasing even the oldest and deepest wrinkles.
(2) Keeping up with your Botulinum prevents wrinkles. While your body is relaxing and improving old wrinkles, the relaxed muscles are being kept away from causing further trouble. A relaxed muscle is not going to create wrinkles. That’s a great reason to start Botox treatments early, before you have a problem and are trying to play catch up. Want to stay forever young? Getting a regular Botox Booster is a great way to start.
(3) You’ll look and feel relaxed. Scientific studies have shown that receiving Botox shots helps eliminate stress, reduces tension headaches, and helps you look and feel more confident, competent, and attractive. Wow! Talk about getting a boost! Why would anyone let that feeling wear off?
(4) Don’t sweat it. Regular botox use can reduce annoying excessive sweating. We see people who get regular botox into their armpits, palms, and even their feet to reduce areas of excess sweating. No more clammy hands or embarrassing sweat stains on your shirts!
(5) It’s easy and comfortable! Covid-19 booster shots can cause a sore arm, muscle aches, and having you feeling down and out for a few days. Of course, the best evidence is that the protection and safety they provide make them worthwhile. Well, Botox boosters, when administered the TSC way, are a walk in the park! We pull out all the stops with an assortment of devices and technologies to make your botulinum treatment quick, comfortable, and dare we say, even fun! Sounds like all gain and no pain. Talk about a win-win situation!
When something works and has added benefits with consistent and repeated use, you want to keep it up. So, are you due for your Botox booster? Call TSC today!
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel
With special expertise in all aspects of facial plastic surgery, and a particular skill for revision surgery, it’s clear why Dr. Spiegel is one of the most celebrated facial plastic surgeons in the world. If you are seeking the best possible results, or have a uniquely challenging problem, you’ve found the right doctor. Learn more....
Dr. Onir L. Spiegel
Dr. Onir (pronounced “oh-near”) has years of experience in facial aesthetics and treats some of the most recognizable and famous faces. Dr. Onir started her career in oral health, earning doctorate degrees from both New York University and Boston University. She has been the recipient of numerous awards for her cutting-edge medical research as well as her technical skills in dentistry. Learn more....