Asian Plastic Surgery
Facial Plastic Surgery combines science together with art. Few plastic surgeons specialize in cosmetic surgery of the face, and even fewer are trained in the special techniques of facial bone, jaw, and skeletal surgery. Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel has been a leader in facial surgery for over 20 years and is known worldwide for his skills and the many procedures he has innovated and refined. Many patients have chosen Dr. Spiegel over travelling to Korea, Thailand, and China for surgery due to his experience, exceptional safety record, and unmatched results.
At The Spiegel Center in Newton, Massachusetts, Dr. Spiegel and Dr. Lee perform some of the most complicated and precise facial surgeries completed anywhere. It is not uncommon for him to do 5 V-line surgeries in a single week.
These are among the most popular procedures performed at The Spiegel Center:
- Blepharoplasty / Double Eyelid Surgery. This procedure can make your eyes look larger by reducing the fat and enhancing or creating an eyelid crease. This is among the most popular plastic surgery procedures in the world and can be done with local anesthesia right in the office for beautiful and natural looking results.
- V-line / Jaw Surgery. There may be no surgeon in the world who has performed this operation as many times as the team at The Spiegel Center. We have safely performed this technique over 2000 times. Working from inside the mouth, the jawline can be narrowed, raised, and slimmed to a beautiful tapered shape. Botox for the masseter may sometimes be used as a non-surgical alternative. If you have thick or loose skin around the jaw, that can be reduced as well.
- Rhinoplasty. Nose shaping can be done to narrow the nose, shape the tip, and raise a low nose to improve your profile. Get the nose that you’ve always wanted. The Spiegel Center does more than 150 nose surgeries each year and has a track record of excellent results. We also perform revision rhinoplasty, implant revision, and liquid rhinoplasty.
- Cheek Shaping. Large cheeks can be reduced or flat cheeks can be augmented to create a beautiful and balanced middle of your face. Creating an attractive look from the front and side views is the goal. Typically, all of the work is done through the inside of the mouth leaving no visible scar.
- Buccal Fat Removal / Bichectomy. If you have chubby cheeks, we have the answer. Cheek fat can be easily removed from the inside of your mouth, making the sides of the face look slimmer. This is a quick procedure done right in the office.
- Chin implant and chin shaping. Working through the inside of the mouth, a custom or specially selected chin implant can be positioned to provide facial balance and harmony. This can be done right in the office.
- Forehead Contouring. Rounding, smoothing, and improving the shape of a sloped, prominent, or ridged forehead is done best at The Spiegel Center. Nobody has more experience in these very advanced procedures.
- Hair Grafts. If you are losing your hair, or suffering from thinning hair in the front or on top of your head, we can help. Hair is removed one follicle at a time and transplanted where it is needed. After that, it will grow and last like the rest of your good hair.
- Breast Augmentation. The team at The Spiegel Center can give you the fuller, more attractive shape you’ve always wanted.
- Botox and Fillers. We offer a wide range of non-surgical methods to rejuvenate the face and neck. Whether you want to make your wrinkles disappear or prevent new ones from forming in the first place, we have the answer.
These are just some of the many procedures offered. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our offerings.
Thank you for learning about us! We look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
See Our Results
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel
With special expertise in all aspects of facial plastic surgery, and a particular skill for revision surgery, it’s clear why Dr. Spiegel is one of the most celebrated facial plastic surgeons in the world. If you are seeking the best possible results, or have a uniquely challenging problem, you’ve found the right doctor. Learn more....
Dr. Onir L. Spiegel
Dr. Onir (pronounced “oh-near”) has years of experience in facial aesthetics and treats some of the most recognizable and famous faces. Dr. Onir started her career in oral health, earning doctorate degrees from both New York University and Boston University. She has been the recipient of numerous awards for her cutting-edge medical research as well as her technical skills in dentistry. Learn more....