You are here:
Home » 7 Ways To Fight Wrinkles At Work
If you are like most people you have to get up in the morning and get to work. Some people might even have to sit in front of a computer all day which has its negatives and positives when talking about facial wrinkles. Depending on how you go about your day there are things you could be doing at your desk to fight wrinkles every single day.
Here are 7 ways to prevent or slow down facial wrinkles at work:
1. Don’t sit at your desk with your palm pushed up against your face. Doing this creates creases in the face and over time those creases can turn into rather large wrinkles.
2. I don’t mean to be a Debbie downer but too much laughing and talking can result in wrinkles as well. The constant contraction of the skin & muscles can actually lead to wrinkles in the face over time.
3. Drink water throughout the day. Many workplaces offer a water bubbler or a water dispenser that you can utilize for free. Drinking ample amounts of water throughout the day will keep your skin nicely hydrated and moist which can fight and prevent facial wrinkles.
4. Keep a moisturizer at your desk at all times. It doesn’t cost much to purchase a great over the counter facial moisturizer and if your face starts to feel dry throughout the day apply some face cream thru the day.
5. Eat a piece of fruit at your desk every day. The anti-oxidants in the fruit will help release harmful toxins in the skin and keep cell regeneration at 100%.
6. Try wearing sunglasses when you go out to lunch. Exposing your eyes to the sun everyday could increase wrinkles around the eyes.
7. Cut those smoking breaks down to a minimum. Smoke breaks through the day can severely dry out your skin.
The office of Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel, Advanced Facial Aesthetics located in Boston, MA offers a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures and treatments including Botox, FFS, Rhinoplasty and many others. Call 617-566-3223 or email us at email@example.com
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
To speak with Dr. Spiegel please fill out the information below and someone will respond to you very shortly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to check your spam filter for any correspondence from us if you do not see an email from us within one business day. If you do not see anything please call our office at 617-566-3223. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
Online Form – Dr. Spiegel Website Lead – Contact Us Page
1200 Boylston St. Chestnut Hill, MA 02467